- Create designs for printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, postcards, advertising, posters, and other promotional marketing materials.
- Provide production design support for creative team focused on print, direct mail, catalog and digital graphics.
- Develop compelling visual platforms for ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and adjust design work so that it adheres to technical print/digital specs and optimization.
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
- Works with image retouching, clipping paths and additional manipulation.
- Manage project schedules and provide status updates, when necessary.
- Recreate design files across multiple sizes and formats, and deliver all final assets for launch.
- Assist in creating design assets across all channels, including emails, direct mail, in-store and online.
- 2-3 years of design/art direction experience with a strong focus on marketing preferred.
- A keen eye for detail and consistency.
- Must be creative and have a strong imagination.
- Understanding of digital production specifications and requirements for asset delivery.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and how to adhere to and enforce them.
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Willing to learn new software as needed.
- Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills - able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Why Work With OPUS?
- Great Salary Package and Growth Opportunities
- You will be working with a stable and steadily growing company
- No rotating schedules, fixed offs
- Added to company HMO after 3 months of employment including 1 dependent
- Monthly Team Lunch and activities