Our company is looking for a Digital project manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management on one of our client's digital projects.
Your responsibilities will be providing end-to-end project management, including scope, budget, detailed planning and monitoring of project progress.
- Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases, etc
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Other tasks related to the role of Project Management
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Strong experience in web design
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in SEO/Copywriting
- At least 2 years experience in Project management
- Comfortable and confident leading a team and has a strong portfolio
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
Why work with OPUS?
- Great Salary Package and Growth Opportunities
- You will be working with a stable and steadily growing company
- Daytime shift, no graveyard shift and no rotating schedules
- Fixed Saturday and Sunday offs
- Added to company HMO after 3 months of employment including 1 dependent
- Monthly Team Lunch and activities